With the holidays coming up, we’ve decided to share one of our favorite healthy sweet treats – Almond & Coconut Bites.
Super easy and fun to make, these Almond & Coconut bites are great for lunch but also perfect for sharing at your favorite holiday events.
…. and the best news – they’re easily customizable, completely delicious and free of refined sugars!
Read on for the recipe.
- ¼ C Almonds
- ½ C Coconut Flakes + 2 Tbs for coating
- 2 Tbs Honey
- 10 Pitted Dates
- ½ Cup Almond Butter
- ¼ Cup chocolate chips
- Optional add-ins: Dried Cranberries, Nuts, Peanut Butter, etc.
- Blend all ingredients, except for chocolate chips until a thick mixture is formed.
- Fold in chocolate chips or your favorite add-ins.
- Separate mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Roll the balls in leftover coconut.
- Chill bites in fridge for 10 min to harden up.
- Drop a couple in one of your medium containers and take them to go or arrange on a platter to share with your friends.
Serving size: 2 Almond & Coconut Bites
102 Calories / 16g Carbs / 5g Fat / 1g Protein / 5mg Sodium / 14g Sugar