Chocolate pie without the extra cream, fat, and sugar? It’s possible… and could hardly be more delicious!
Whether you’re looking for a delicious way to satisfy your own sweet tooth, a healthy dessert for the kiddos or a fun way to “surprise” your friends and family, this recipe is an absolute must!
- 3 Ripe Avocados
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 Cup+ Almond, Soy or Cow Milk
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Graham Cracker crust
- Mix first 4 ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Adjust ingredients to taste and thickness – the amount of milk needed depends on the ripeness of the avocados.
- Once smooth, chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or until it’s the consistency of pudding.
- Spoon chilled chocolate “pudding” mixture into your prepared graham cracker crust.
- Chill for another hour.
- Serve cold.
If your friends/family don’t know what you’ve made your pie of, be sure to show them a picture of your prep as they’re enjoying their last bite!